- 100%-Affordable Housing Overlay Open Houses
100%-Affordable Housing Overlay Open Houses
Do you have questions about the 100%-Affordable Housing Overlay proposal? Are there concerns you would like to discuss with City staff?
The Community Development Department will host a series of open houses in locations throughout the city to discuss the proposal. Staff will be available to provide the most current information, answer questions, and address concerns at the following drop-in sessions:
- Thursday, July 18th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Multicultural Arts Center, 41 Second St.
- Monday, July 22nd, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Cambridge Community Center, 5 Callender St.
- Wednesday, July 24th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Trolley Square Community Room, 2401 Massachusetts Ave.
- Monday, August 5th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Cambridge Public Library Main Branch, Community Room, 449 Broadway
- Saturday, September 7th, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Windsor Street Care Center Gym, 119 Windsor St.
Refreshments and child care will be provided.
Learn more about the 100%-Affordable Housing Overlay proposal: cambridgema.gov/affordablehousingoverlay