- Apply to the Cambridge Business Planning Program
Apply to the Cambridge Business Planning Program
9/13/2022 • 15 months ago
Are you interested in starting a business? The Cambridge 10-week Business Planning Program may be right for you!
The City of Cambridge and the Center for Women and Enterprise work together to provide this training program to eligible Cambridge business residents and business owners. During the class, eligible Cambridge residents and business owners will learn to:
- explore your business idea
- how to market yourself and your business
- build a network of fellow business owners
- complete a business plan to guide you in starting and growing your company
During the program, you can also receive one-on-one advice from experts and teachers. In the last class, participants will pitch their business idea to the class and business experts.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
Applications to the Fall 2022 Program are currently being accepted. To apply to the Cambridge 10-Week Business Planning Program, you must complete both steps:
1. Complete the pre-screening application. Applications will close on October 11, 2022.
2. Register for the "Steps to Starting Your Own Business!" prerequisite workshop:
- Monday, October 3, 2022
- 5:30 to 7 p.m.
To register for this prerequisite online workshop, please fill out this form or contact Rona Abrahams at email@example.com or at 617-349-4637.
For More Information
Visit the Cambridge Business Planning Program or please contact Rona Abrahams at 61749-4637 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.