U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

I Want To

Displaying 11-20 of 270 results
I Want To Department

Apply for a Catering License or Permit

Application to submit to apply for a One-Day Catering Permit or an Annual Catering License in the City of Cambridge

Inspectional Services 617-349-6100

Apply for a Common Victualler License

A Common Victualler License (Non-Alcoholic Restaurant) is issued by the Cambridge License Commission.

License Commission 617-349-6140

Apply for a Community Garden Plot

There are thirteen (13) active community gardens located throughout the City, serving as areas of beautification, vegetable production, and meeting places.

Public Works 617-349-4800

Apply for a Crane, Boom, Pump Truck (CBP) Permit

A Crane, Boom and Pump Truck permit is required if you are using a crane, boom truck, boom lift, man lift, lull, scissor lift, pump truck, or similar aerial/mobile vehicle on a City of Cambridge right-of way.

Public Works 617-349-4800

Apply for a Cryogenics/Compressed Gases Permit

Application to submit when applying for a Cryogenics/Compressed Gases permit

Cambridge Fire 617-349-4900

Apply for a Curb Cut

Anyone wanting to make or change a cut in the curb of the street, such as in constructing, moving or removing a driveway must first obtain a permit from the City of Cambridge.

Inspectional Services 617-349-6100

Apply for a Dewatering Permit

A dewatering permit is required for projects or businesses that plan to discharge to the municipal stormwater or wastewater system from dewatering or pumping activities or want to make changes in discharges from existing connections.

Public Works 617-349-4800

Apply for a Domestic Partnership

Apply for a Domestic Partnership with the Cambridge City Clerk's Office.

City Clerk's Office 617-349-4260

Apply for a Dumpster Permit

A Dumpster Permit allows you to reserve curb space for the purpose of temporarily placing a dumpster on a City street for moving debris or garbage from a construction site. Dumpster permits are issued for a maximum of two spaces.

Traffic, Parking, and Transportation 617-349-4700

Apply for a Farmers Market Permit

Application to submit when applying for a Farmer's Market Permit in the City of Cambridge.

Inspectional Services 617-349-6100
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here