I Want To

Displaying 51-60 of 227 results
I Want To Department

Apply for a Park Permit

A park permit is required for any non-athletic events in City parks or public areas and must be obtained through The Department Public Works. If you are looking to reserve an athletic field or use of Danehy Park please call the Recreation Department at (617) 349-6238.

Public Works617-349-4800

Apply for a Parking Permit

Parking permits allow residents and visitors to park in areas designated "Parking by Permit Only," on a first-come, first-served basis.

Traffic, Parking, and Transportation617-349-4700

Apply for A Personal Exemption

The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts provide for real estate tax relief for certain people.


Apply for a Plumbing Permit

The Inspectional Services Department issues plumbing permits for all work to be performed.

Inspectional Services617-349-6100

Apply for a Pole & Conduit Permit

Pole & Conduit Permits are issued by the Pole and Conduit Commission.


Apply for a Preservation Grant

To aid in the preservation and rehabilitation of these older buildings, the Cambridge Historical Commission administers various federal, state, and local programs.

Historical Commission617-349-4683

Apply for A Raffle Bazaar Permit

Raffle & Bazaar Permits are processed by the Cambridge License Commission.


Apply for a Recreational Camp License

Application to submit when applying for a Recreation Camp License in the City of Cambridge.

Inspectional Services617-349-6100

Apply for A Residential Exemption

Taxpayers who own and occupy their home can save on their tax bill by having a portion of their tax bill exempted from taxation.


Apply for a Sale and Transfer Smoke/CO Certificate (26F-26F 1/2) - 6 or More Units Sold/Transferred

Application to submit when applying for Sale and Transfer Smoke/CO Certificate (26F - 26F½)

Cambridge Fire617-349-4900
Page was last modified on 3/15/2020 12:50 PM
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via Commonwealth Connect for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc.