The below maps are all interactive maps available elsewhere on the Cambridge website. These maps are easy to navigate, and users can turn layers on and off depending on what they are interested in viewing. For additional interactive maps, see CambridgeGIS’s website.
- CDD Locator Map: This map of the City includes multiple data layers, and allows users to select a location and obtain information about a variety of features located nearby any spot in the City of Cambridge.
- Bicycle Parking: The map shows the locations of all bicycle parking racks on public property, including those owned by the City of Cambridge and the MBTA.
- Commercial Districts: Cambridge’s compact geography and population density allows the City’s vibrant commercial districts and neighborhoods to offer a healthy retail mix to serve residents, workers and visitors.
- LEED Energy Efficient Buildings: This map shows the locations of Cambridge buildings that have received LEED recognition (Certified) or are working towards LEED certification (Registered).
- Parks and Playgrounds: Browse the map to find parks in your neighborhood and across the city. Select a park to learn more about its features and amenities.
- Solar Potential Map: Click on a property to find out what their potential is to generate electricity from solar photovoltaic panels and the financial and environmental implications of installing the project. To learn how to use the map, check out this easy-to-follow video by MoDe Studios.
- Special Permits: Shows the locations of all completed special permits and special permits either granted but not yet built or under construction.
- Waterplay Map: Browse the map to find waterplay features located in city-owned parks.
For More Information
For more information about these maps and about GIS contact Brendan Monroe at 617/349-4641 or email@example.com.