Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Cambridge Community Television (CCTV), Commonwealth of Massachusetts, SCORE Boston, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Click here for a list of previously recorded workshops that are now available for viewing.
Please note - classes may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or lack of registration. Please call the Division at 617/349-4637 day-of to check the status of a workshop.
Customer Journey Mapping Workshop Series
- Dates: May 30-June 20, 2019
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Cambridge Public Library - Main Branch, 449 Broadway, Community Room, Level L2
- Description:Participants will be learning about customer journey mapping where they will develop a journey map and a work plan for their businesses that seeks to address poor performance and increase customer engagement and retention. This workshop series is aimed for businesses that have been in business for 5+ years. brought to you by TLE Consulting Group and Local Enterprise Assistance Fund.
- Free to all.
- Registration: Register online here.
For More Information
For more information, including cancellations due to weather, please contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, or via phone at 617/349-4637.