The Cambridge Statistical Profile
This document includes 62 pages of citywide statistical tables and charts covering a wide range of topics, including a number falling under the heading of general demographics. The Profile serves as both a general introduction to the make up of the City’s population and as a reference document. Last updated in June 2011.
Statistical Profile of Cambridge
Decennial Census Profiles
Profiles are documents that summarize a variety of demographic topics for a single geographic area, in this case the City of Cambridge. These documents released by the Census Bureau following each Decennial Census or compare profiles from difference census years.
- PL94-171 2020 Top Line Results - Quick summary of 2020 Census results available through the redistricting file, the first data release from the 2020 Census.
- SF1 Profile: 2010 - includes sex, age, race, Hispanic origin, relationship, household by type, housing occupancy, housing tenure
- SF1 Census Profile: 2000 - includes sex, age, race, Hispanic origin, relationship, household by type, housing occupancy, housing tenure
- SF1 Census Profile Data Comparison: 1980, 1990 and 2000
- SF1 Census Profile Comparison of Cambridge to surrounding Towns, Region, Massachusetts and United States: 2000
- SF3 Census Profile: 2000 - includes educational status, disability, residence in 1995, nativity, language spoken at home, ancestry, employment status, income and various housing data, including rents, among others
- SF3 Census Profile Data Comparison: 1990 and 2000
2010 Decennial Census Results
According to the U. S. Census Bureau, the population of Cambridge at the time of the 2010 Census was 105,162, a 3.8% increase from 2000.
For More Information
For more information about socioeconomic and demographic statistics about Cambridge, please contact Cliff Cook, email@example.com, Planning Information Manager, at 617/349-4656.